Senior Program Manager
HawkEye 360 is currently seeking a Senior Program Manager to join the Mission Management team to lead new program startups and execute activities related to business development leads from the sales team. The Mission Management team provides systems engineering and program management support across the entire company and is responsible for the execution of customer contracts to successfully support their missions. The Senior Program Manager will be responsible for leading pilot, exploratory trial periods, or initial operations programs to establish a firm fit to fulfilling customer requirements and mission operations. The Senior Program Manager will report to the Vice President of Mission Management and interface with technical and business leads across the company.
HawkEye 360 is looking for a candidate with good problem-solving skills, initiative, and a passion for delivering quality products.
As the Senior Program Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead several customer-facing projects designed to support establishing new business by executing pilot programs, exploratory trial periods, or initial operations periods with new customers
- Execute proposed solutions from sales team to establish and adjust the concept of operations with new or prospective customers
- Serve as the face to the customer, providing quality customer support and professional, constructive communication and planning
- Drive internal development efforts from engineering and product teams, as well as other functional groups throughout the company (such as finance, legal, and regulatory) as needed to identify, resource, complete, and deliver any development work needed to meet the program’s requirements
- Advocate for the necessary resources and balance workloads with other company programs and priorities by articulating the business value
- Identify risks to the customer’s mission success, mitigate, and proactively communicate with sales team, company leadership, and other stakeholders
- Support pre-sales activities in creating viable (sometimes custom) technical solutions and contributing to proposals
- Travel to customer sites, sometimes internationally, for in-person meetings as needed for effective relationship building
- Occasionally support calls during non-business hours when supporting international customers in different time zones
Essential education and experience:
- 10+ years professional systems engineering and/or program management experience
- M.S. or B.S. in engineering, business, or other related field
- Particularly strong work experience may be deemed equivalent for candidates with alternative degrees
- Demonstrated effective management of requirements and deliverables for complex engineering projects
- Desire and ability to operate in environments without established structure and processes
- Demonstrated success in leading or supporting multidisciplinary project teams executing to desired outcomes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in professional and/or customer service settings
- Current TS/SCI clearance
- 3 or more years professional experience in the US intelligence and/or defense-related communities
- Experience in the space, geospatial, or electronic communications/signals processing industries
- Experience working directly with customers
HawkEye 360 offers a compensation package that includes a competitive base salary plus annual performance bonus and benefits. We consider many factors when determining salary offers, such as candidate's work experience, education, training & skills, as well as market and business considerations. We are also open to considering candidates with experience and qualifications at a different level than required in a job posting, which may affect the compensation package offered.
HawkEye 360 is delivering a revolutionary source of global knowledge based on radio frequency (RF) geospatial analytics to those working to make the world a safer place. The company operates a commercial satellite constellation that detects, geolocates, and identifies a broad range of signals & behaviors. We employ cutting edge AI techniques to equip our global customers with high-impact insights needed to make decisions with confidence. HawkEye 360 is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia.
HawkEye 360 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
To all recruitment agencies: HawkEye 360 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, HawkEye 360 employees or any other organization location. HawkEye 360 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Something looks off?