Senior ML Ops Engineer
Software Engineering, Operations, Data Science
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
HUMAN was founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore by Tamer Hassan, Michael Tiffany, Dan Kaminsky, and Ash Kalb. Our humble beginnings led to the creation of the Human Defense Platform, the backbone of all our products that safeguards enterprises from sophisticated bot attacks, fraud, and account abuse. Today we verify the humanity of more than 20 trillion interactions per week for some of the largest companies and internet platforms.
Our hacker roots still permeate everything we do. You will be a part of the HUMAN front line in our commitment to helping protect companies (and in turn, their customers) from both revenue and reputation risk caused by malicious bots. However, HUMAN is not the center of this story. Humans like yourself are. We firmly believe in putting people first. This approach spans our extensive total rewards package, inclusive of competitive compensation, benefits, stipends - as well as our day-to-day culture - to ensure every human is empowered to do the best work of their life. We want to hear about the marathon you’re training for. We want to see pictures of your pets. We want to know your favorite robot (we have many).
The HUMAN R&D team is pivotal to our mission. They are the ones uncovering and fighting bot operations like PARETO, ICEBUCKET, 3ve, and Methbot. HUMAN supports our R&D humans by strongly valuing deep work and flexibility. HUMAN is fully committed to flexible working arrangements to ensure our humans are able to do the best work of their lives.
We want to work with people like you who break down problems to build up better solutions. That’s what makes us HUMAN.
You’ll be joining us at an exciting moment in the HUMAN story: we joined forces with PerimeterX in a market-changing merger, as well as recently acquired clean.io to enhance the Human Defense Platform. Together under the HUMAN brand, we will disrupt the economics of cybercrime. We hope you can join us in that mission.
We are seeking a dedicated Senior ML Ops / Machine Learning Engineer who possesses a deep understanding of cloud technologies, big data, and machine learning algorithms to become an integral part of our data engineering team.
In this position, you will take on the full spectrum of responsibilities for building the infrastructure of our machine learning pipeline, which involves handling both structured and unstructured data within significant data streams.
Your primary role will involve collaborating closely with our data science team to create a robust infrastructure for seamlessly incorporating machine learning models into our systems.
Our Technologies stack: Python, Golang, VertexAI, Airflow, BigQuery, Snowflake, GCP, Docker, Kafka, MongoDB, Redis, and more.
What you'll do:
- Design and develop MLOps infrastructure to support our ML/AI models at scale, including CI/CD, automation, evaluation, and monitoring.
- Build backend infrastructure (data processing jobs, micro-services), create automated workflows to process large datasets for machine learning purposes.
- Work closely with diverse teams such as Data Science, Product Management, Engineering and DevOps.
Who you are:
- At least 5+ years experience in backend/data engineering writing code that deployed and used in production.
- 2+ years of experience as a ML Ops / Machine Learning Engineer.
- Proficient in Python and its ecosystem.
- Experience designing and operating large ML inference platforms.
- Experience with one or more of these technologies: Vertex AI, Kubeflow, Spark, Kafka, SageMaker, Databricks.
- Familiarity with various ML algorithms and frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow, HuggingFace, Sklearn, etc.).
- Experience monitoring production ML systems.
- Experience working with cloud-based modern data warehouses (e.g. Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent professional Software Engineering experience.
Life at HUMAN:
HUMAN prides itself on being an equal opportunity workplace. We firmly believe in putting people first regardless of who you are, where you come from, how you identify, or who your favorite robot is (we have many). We are on a mission to protect the integrity of the internet for everyone, so we welcome all individuals to come to share their unique experiences and perspectives as we fight against cybercrime together!
With Humans located in all parts of the world, we’ve fully embraced our diversity of thought and are always looking for innovative ways to connect with one another - even in virtual reality! Although New York City is our HQ, with teams in London, Virginia, and Victoria, we trust our Humans in choosing where they work and how they work. The benefits package we provide reflects our remote-first culture and our commitment to our Humans’ personal career development, which includes annual stipends for home office setup, wellbeing, and learning & development. We also offer flexible time off, no-meeting Fridays, HUMAN days, sabbatical programs, and so much more.
We’re constantly trying to anticipate the needs of our Humans to ensure each one of us is equally prepared to do some of the best work of our life. Taking care of one another is part of the HUMAN experience and how we build true HUMAN connections.
If you are an individual with a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us directly.