Senior Product Manager
In 2014, our founders realized businesses and governments were leaving the traditional security perimeter to adopt transformational digital communication channels. They built SafeGuard Cyber as an intelligent system to systematically identify and take action against risks in these communication channels, at scale. We believe the security paradigm must shift to redefine these digital channels as the first line of defense. SafeGuard Cyber’s patented technology empowers organizations to detect and respond to threats and business risks more quickly and accurately, by understanding the context and intent of communications. By securing new communication channels, our customers can focus on driving growth and revenue.
The Senior Product Manager is a key member of the SafeGuard Cyber product team, leading the definition, prioritization, and development of SafeGuard Cyber’s core security, risk, and compliance platform. In this role, the Sr. Product Manager will be responsible for working with Product Managers, customers, internal stakeholders, product owners, and engineering to prioritize, build, and deliver market leading security, risk & compliance solutions. The Senior Product Manager is a central member of the team and will own requirements and prioritization for the whole product and solutions.
The Senior Product Manager will report to the Chief Product Officer.
- Develop high level and detailed product requirements
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders to align on priorities
- Partner with Product Owner(s), key engineering leadership and architects to ensure successful product outcomes and efficient delivery
- Work with Product Owner(s) to prioritize sprints and releases
- Work with product management, marketing, and user experience teams to embrace the voice-of-the-customer and interact with customers to inform priorities
- Lead internal and external communication including roadmap reviews, product demonstrations, and training
- 5 years product management experience in cyber security, analytics, or communication/collaboration applications markets
- Experience in a start-up, high growth agile culture
- SCRUM / agile software development experience
- Excellent communication skills and team-oriented nature
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Competitive salary including performance bonuses
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- $125 Wellness stipend
SafeGuard Cyber, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We adhere to a strict policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, veteran's status or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with SafeGuard Cyber, Inc. depends solely on your qualifications.