Regional Sales Director - Virginia/North Carolina
At vArmour, we’re disrupting traditional security and IT players through the understanding of relationships - the complex interdependencies that drive IT. vArmour is the leading venture-backed provider of Application Relationship Management software, enabling complex, global enterprises to discover and protect the relationships between users, digital assets and data. Based in Silicon Valley, the company's investors include NightDragon and AllegisCyber.
The largest companies in the world use vArmour to visualize, map, monitor, and control the relationships that power their organizations. Only vArmour enables organizations to auto-discover relationships between applications and users across hybrid clouds without adding new agents or infrastructure. As businesses continue to tackle the challenges of digital transformation, vArmour makes it easy to achieve Zero Trust, securely migrate to cloud, visualize and control user access, and discover the blast radius of incidents.
At vArmour, “Relationships Matter” is the cornerstone philosophy that drives the company--in our technology and product design, as well as how the company engages our people, customers, and partners. We live this value every day.
As a vArmour Regional Sales Director, you will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive territory sales strategy aligned with vArmour objectives. You will work closely with your engineering, product, and marketing counterparts to drive pipeline and revenue.
What You'll Be Doing
- Build, execute, and refine your sales strategy for your assigned area and customer verticals.
- Continuously drive top-of-funnel pipeline with new prospects and actively mature opportunities toward closing stage.
- Land, adopt, expand, and deepen sales opportunities.
- Explore the full spectrum of relationships and business possibilities across the client’s entire org chart.
- Provide sales leadership and experience on large complex deals across diverse customer and business stake-holders.
- Embrace, access, and utilize the channel to identify and open new, uncharted opportunities.
- Quickly get command of the vArmour message and focus on refining the message over time
- Manage all your sales activities in Salesforce and ensure accurate and up-todate sales forecasting to the business.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus or equivalent experience
- 7-10+ years of direct sales experience selling enterprise software to large enterprises in the designated region.
- Previous experience selling software solutions, including SaaS software, with experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, business applications and/or analytics.
- Demonstrated track record in new business pipeline development, new business acquisition, and consistently over achieving sales targets.
- Previous experience utilizing partners, channels and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota.
- Experience in selling complex enterprise software solutions and ability to adapt in fast-growing and changing environments.
- Experience in value based selling during the market creation phase into various regulated verticals.
- Proven track record of successfully closing six and seven figure software licensing deals with prospects and customers in the defined territory.
- Experience in the “C” suite, active and strong executive relationships, presence and polish, and excellent listening skills.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC and Challenger methodologies is a plus.
What we offer
The opportunity to be a part of something special - an exciting work environment filled with motivated people on a mission to disrupt markets through excellent software. We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive incentive package, including base salary, commissions and stock options
- Medical, dental, vision coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Work from home with office options in certain locations
- Generous holidays and vacation days each year including "Wellness Days" off
- Retirement plans
- Monthly team programs and social events
- Annual innovation summits, hack-a-thons and top-performer recognition events
Don’t check all of the boxes? Don’t sweat it. We’re passionate about building a team of ambitious, diverse humans and as such, if you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed in our chaotic-but-fun, decentralized, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we’re ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
vArmour is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.