Sales Executive, Asia Pacific
HawkEye 360 is seeking an accomplished and motivated sales professional to lead sales activities with Asia Pacific (APAC) customers across both government and commercial organizations. Reporting to the Senior Director of International Sales, the APAC sales executive is responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive business plan to achieve HawkEye’s revenue targets for the APAC market. Execution includes personally developing new customer accounts, driving account growth, and building, maintaining, and closing sales opportunities. This position may be based at our company Headquarters in Herndon, Virginia, or in a gateway city in the APAC market or elsewhere in the United States to accommodate the right candidate. English fluency required.As the Sales Executive, Asia Pacific, your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and manage the APAC sales pipeline to achieve revenue objectives.
- Identify, qualify, shape, and win strategically relevant business opportunities.
- Quickly grasp the principles of our satellite-based RF detection and geolocation technology and be able to communicate that to customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer challenges to deliver and win compelling, high-impact solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships through personal face to face engagement.
- Build and execute account plans that drive sustainable business growth.
- Grow business partner relationships to drive business growth.
- Execute the sales forecasting process to ensure accuracy of business results.
- Monitor competitor sales, product & marketing activities for situational awareness.
- Provide product and market feedback for the Product and Engineering teams.
- Travel to the APAC region (estimated 30% of time) to represent the company at conferences, trade association meetings, and other business activities as necessary to promote the company and our products.
- Work collaboratively across company functions including finance, legal, engineering and product to deliver targeted results.
- Prepare top quality proposals and RFI responses.
- Reinforce by example the company’s commitment to its values, including its compliance program and code of ethics.
Essential education and experience:
- 5+ years of business development and sales experience in the Indo-Pacific region, with a demonstrated record of revenue generation success across government and/or commercial markets.
- Experience in government contracting and acquisition mechanisms in all territories, including understanding of applicable procurement law and regulation.
- Effective communications skills with C-level, financial, technical, and government/military user audiences.
- Experience establishing and managing sales channels and strategic partnerships.
- Experience with sales data analytics tools, such as Salesforce.
- Basic understanding of RF technology, geospatial information systems, geospatial data analysis, and potential applications in government and commercial markets.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technical capabilities to customer problems.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to excel in new and challenging environments, with proven organizational skills.
- Ability to be a self-motivated and energetic sales lead, accountable for delivering results.
- Experience building & maintaining sales presentations & reports in Microsoft Office®
- Remote Sensing, GIS, GEOINT, SIGINT, and ELINT technical understanding.
- Regional foreign language skills (focus on SE Asia) at business level a plus, but not required.
- Understanding how to prospect, search and sell to vertical markets.
- Familiarity of US export control regimes/ITAR.
- Effectively addressing technical requests and communicating with technical teams.
- Sales Operations experience, i.e., CRM, reporting, proposal writing, etc.
HawkEye 360 offers a compensation package that includes a competitive base salary plus commissions, annual performance bonus, and benefits. We consider many factors when determining salary offers, such as candidate's work experience, education, training & skills, as well as market and business considerations. We are also open to considering candidates with experience and qualifications at a different level than required in a job posting, which may affect the compensation package offered.
Please note that compensation and benefits may vary for candidates outside of the United States.
HawkEye 360 is delivering a revolutionary source of global knowledge based on radio frequency (RF) geospatial analytics to those working to make the world a safer place. The company operates a commercial satellite constellation that detects, geolocates, and identifies a broad range of signals & behaviors. We employ cutting edge AI techniques to equip our global customers with high-impact insights needed to make decisions with confidence. HawkEye 360 is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia.
HawkEye 360 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
To all recruitment agencies: HawkEye 360 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, HawkEye 360 employees or any other organization location. HawkEye 360 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Something looks off?