A successful Capture Manager at HawkEye 360 will leverage their experience in capture management to qualify new opportunities, develop solutions, and build winning proposals to support HE360’s growth objectives. The Capture Manager will develop a full understanding of HE360’s products, capabilities, and offerings to develop winning solutions that are aligned to customer requirements. Reporting to the Director, Sales Operations & Strategic Capture, this individual will be a high impact contributor, able to work in a deadline-driven environment with exceptional organization, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Position is based in Herndon, Virginia, although exceptionally qualified remote candidates within the USA will be considered.As the Capture Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Work closely with senior leaders to identify, refine, and execute account plan strategies.
- Prepare, present, and mature opportunities through defined capture management processes.
- Support customer engagements to develop a deep understanding of customer requirements and objectives.
- Work closely with the Solutions, Sales, Product, Finance, Legal and Program Management teams to understand HawkEye 360’s business model and to ensure effective implementation of growth strategies.
- Develop a full understanding of HE360’s products, capabilities, and offerings; when necessary, communicate capability gaps internally based on customer requirements.
- Working closely with the Sales Operations lead and other key stakeholders, leverage the Shipley method and other industry best practices to streamline the capture management process.
Essential education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 3 years of capture management in federal or international government contracting.
- Disciplined, motivated professional who can work with cross-functional teams to meet deadlines.
- Highly proficient with the MS Office suite.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Familiar with Shipley or similar industry best practices for capture management.
- Demonstrated track record of proven success in the design and implementation of sound business development, teaming, and capture strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to close new customers.
- Advanced degree in Management, Information Technology, or relevant field
- Experience delivering technology enabled solutions to Defense and Intelligence customers.
- Experience with commercial remote sensing.
- Ability to understand complex technical requirements and solutions and to communicate with technical staff.
- Knowledge of policies, practices, trends, technology, and information that may impact business performance in the US and international defense and intelligence market.
- Flexible, able to work as an individual or on a team and have flexibility to work non-traditional hours when necessary to meet deadlines.
- Experience with Intelligence Community a plus.
- Experience with international government procurement a plus.
- Existing TS/SCI clearance is desired.
HawkEye 360 offers a compensation package that includes a competitive base salary plus annual performance bonus and benefits. We consider many factors when determining salary offers, such as candidate's work experience, education, training & skills, as well as market and business considerations. We are also open to considering candidates with experience and qualifications at a different level than required in a job posting, which may affect the compensation package offered.
HawkEye 360 is delivering a revolutionary source of global knowledge based on radio frequency (RF) geospatial analytics to those working to make the world a safer place. The company operates a commercial satellite constellation that detects, geolocates, and identifies a broad range of signals & behaviors. We employ cutting edge AI techniques to equip our global customers with high-impact insights needed to make decisions with confidence. HawkEye 360 is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia.
HawkEye 360 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
To all recruitment agencies: HawkEye 360 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, HawkEye 360 employees or any other organization location. HawkEye 360 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.