A successful Proposal Manager at HawkEye 360 will leverage their experience in proposal planning and development to lead HE360’s response to solicitations for strategic opportunities. The Proposal Manager will develop a full understanding of HE360’s products, capabilities, and offerings to build proposal templates and help streamline the proposal process. Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations & Strategic Capture, this individual will be a high impact contributor, able to work in a deadline-driven environment with exceptional organization, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Position is based in Herndon, Virginia, although exceptionally qualified remote candidates within the USA will be considered.As the Proposal Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Work closely with the Solutions, Sales, Product, Finance, Legal and Program Management teams to understand HawkEye 360’s offerings and build proposal templates aligned to the company’s products and business model.
- Working closely with the Sales Operations lead and other key stakeholders, leverage the Shipley method and other industry best practices to streamline the proposal process.
- Analyze solicitations and other qualified opportunities, identify requirements and criteria for evaluation, and conduct proposal development research.
- Develop & maintain a response schedule; prepare and lead gate reviews at all stages in the proposal (kick-off, planning and working sessions, team status calls, color team reviews, and after-action reviews).
- Provide final quality control check, including proofreading for grammar, request for proposal (RFP) compliance and conformance to established strategies and plans.
Essential education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 3 years of capture / proposal management in federal or international government contracting.
- Disciplined, motivated professional who can work with cross-functional teams to meet deadlines.
- Highly proficient with the MS Office suite.
- Strong written communication.
- Familiar with Shipley, APMP, or similar industry best practices for capture and proposal management.
- Demonstrated experience in proposal writing for government solicitations.
- 5+ years of experience developing responses to Federal opportunities (IDIQs, BAAs, RFQs, RFIs) including required sections (Technical Response/PWS, QASP, Conflict of Interest, Executive Summary, Management and Staffing).
- Ability to understand complex technical solutions and communicate with technical staff.
- Flexible, able to work as an individual or on a team and have flexibility to work non-traditional hours when necessary to meet deadlines.
- Experience with Intelligence Community a plus.
- Experience with international government procurement a plus.
- Existing TS/SCI clearance is desired.
HawkEye 360 offers a compensation package that includes a competitive base salary plus annual performance bonus and benefits. We consider many factors when determining salary offers, such as candidate's work experience, education, training & skills, as well as market and business considerations. We are also open to considering candidates with experience and qualifications at a different level than required in a job posting, which may affect the compensation package offered.
HawkEye 360 is delivering a revolutionary source of global knowledge based on radio frequency (RF) geospatial analytics to those working to make the world a safer place. The company operates a commercial satellite constellation that detects, geolocates, and identifies a broad range of signals & behaviors. We employ cutting edge AI techniques to equip our global customers with high-impact insights needed to make decisions with confidence. HawkEye 360 is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia.
HawkEye 360 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
To all recruitment agencies: HawkEye 360 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, HawkEye 360 employees or any other organization location. HawkEye 360 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.