HawkEye 360 is seeking a Program Manager to join the Mission Management team. The Mission Management team provides systems engineering and program management support across the entire company and is responsible for the execution of customer contracts to successfully support their missions. The Program Manager will serve our international customers by performing technical collection management and analysis duties on a variety of programs. This hands-on role will support one or more customer organizations through applying our data to customer intelligence problems for demonstrations, contract deliverables, reports, and internal technical development. The Program Manager will also interface extensively with the Systems Operations and Product teams in order to guide development of new capabilities in response to current and anticipated future contract requirements.As the Program Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead several customer-facing projects on the International portfolio by providing support from pre-sales activities through contract completion and final program deliverables, ensuring successful RF Data collection planning, execution, and delivery.
- Successful execution and delivery of contracts can include:
- Assist customers in developing and implementing collection plans that include prioritization of areas and targets of interest, satellite utilization, and meets their intelligence objectives
- Working with the operations team to schedule required collections/deliveries to meet the customer’s mission need
- Work with the Intelligence Engineering team to scope analytical resource support and produce analytical reports as needed
- Monitor high-priority collection results and work resolutions as needed as quickly as possible
- Track progress towards satisfying technical, schedule, and revenue requirements
- Serve as the face to the customer, providing quality customer support and professional, constructive communication and planning.
- Drive internal development efforts from engineering and product teams, as well as other functional groups throughout the company (such as finance, legal, and regulatory) as needed to identify, resource, complete, and deliver any development work needed to meet the program’s requirements.
- Advocate for the necessary resources and balance workloads with other company programs and priorities by articulating the business value.
- Identify risks to the customer’s mission success, mitigate, and proactively communicate with sales team, company leadership, and other stakeholders.
- Support pre-sales activities in creating viable (sometimes custom) technical solutions and contributing to proposals.
- Travel to customer sites internationally for in-person meetings as needed for effective relationship building.
- Occasionally support calls during non-business hours when supporting international customers in different time zones.
- Maintain good relationships with contacts in key customer organizations with the goal of building and maintaining customer advocacy for the program.
Essential education and experience:
- 8+ years professional program management and/or systems engineering experience.
- M.S. or B.S. in engineering, business, or another related field.
- Particularly strong work experience may be deemed equivalent for candidates with alternative degrees.
- Demonstrated effective management of requirements and deliveries for complex engineering projects.
- Desire and ability to operate in environments without established structure and processes.
- Demonstrated success in leading or supporting multidisciplinary project teams executing to desired outcomes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in professional and/or customer service settings
- 3 or more years professional experience in intelligence and/or defense-related communities.
- Experience in the space, geospatial, or electronic communications/signals processing industries.
- Experience working directly with customers.
Salary Range: $100,000 - $150,000 annually
HawkEye 360 offers a compensation package that includes a competitive base salary plus annual performance bonus and benefits. We consider many factors when determining salary offers, such as candidate's work experience, education, training & skills, as well as market and business considerations. We are also open to considering candidates with experience and qualifications at a different level than required in a job posting, which may affect the compensation package offered.
HawkEye 360 is delivering a revolutionary source of global knowledge based on radio frequency (RF) geospatial analytics to those working to make the world a safer place. The company operates a commercial satellite constellation that detects, geolocates, and identifies a broad range of signals & behaviors. We employ cutting edge AI techniques to equip our global customers with high-impact insights needed to make decisions with confidence. HawkEye 360 is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia.
HawkEye 360 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
To all recruitment agencies: HawkEye 360 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, HawkEye 360 employees or any other organization location. HawkEye 360 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.