Leesburg, VA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 5, 2023
HawkEye 360 (HE360) is currently seeking an to support the President and direct reports and assist the administrative team for our Herndon, VA office location.
Location: This position will be primarily on-site at our Herndon, VA office.As the Executive Assistant, your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide high-level administrative support and assistance to the President and direct reports.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Arrange travel and accommodation as needed for President and direct reports.
- Manage expense reporting for leadership team.
- Manage the planning and execution of important company meetings and events in support of the President.
- Manage administrative relationships with partners, contractors, IT providers, government and commercial customers, vendors, service providers, and landlord.
- Assist with managing office supplies and needs for offices, conference rooms, bathrooms, kitchens to include all snacks, drinks, etc.
- Assist with all aspects of the ordering process and the PO process for Engineering.
- Assist administrative team with office support for maintenance, mailing, photocopying, shipping, ordering supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures.
- Manage all customer and other third-party visits to ensure export control tracking and compliance, and safety and security of the office.
- Answer, screen, and direct incoming calls.
- Other duties as assigned by the President and direct reports.
Education and experience:
- 5+ years of executive assistant experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
- Ability to work in a small and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well with all levels of company disciplines (i.e. Engineering, Legal, HR, etc.)
- Sense of humor and ability to proactively problem solve.
- Great customer relationship skills.
HawkEye 360 offers a compensation package that includes a competitive base salary plus annual performance bonus and benefits. We consider many factors when determining salary offers, such as candidate's work experience, education, training & skills, as well as market and business considerations. We are also open to considering candidates with experience and qualifications at a different level than required in a job posting, which may affect the compensation package offered.
HawkEye 360 is delivering a revolutionary source of global knowledge based on radio frequency (RF) geospatial analytics to those working to make the world a safer place. The company operates a commercial satellite constellation that detects, geolocates, and identifies a broad range of signals & behaviors. We employ cutting edge AI techniques to equip our global customers with high-impact insights needed to make decisions with confidence. HawkEye 360 is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia.
HawkEye 360 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
To all recruitment agencies: HawkEye 360 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, HawkEye 360 employees or any other organization location. HawkEye 360 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.