HawkEye 360 is seeking a Technical ELINT Aalyst with in-depth knowledge of foreign radar and datalink systems, applicable tools for analysis, and a proven ability to perform the required analysis in a timely manner. The analyst will need to communicated results using accurate, concise and effective writing and thorough descriptive and graphical presentations. The individual will need to have conceptual, quantitative, organizational, research, writing, verbal communications and graphical representation skills.
Successful applicants must demonstrate domain knowledge including radar waveforms, datalink protocols, and signal parameterization. Demonstrated proficiency against common signals-of-interest must also be shown by the applicant in as far as the interview process can establish.
COLLATERAL/OPTIONAL: Candidate may also be required to perform duties involving the oversight of all technical and operational functions, planning, organizing and controlling resources to complete all deliverables ad services. Act as the primary focus interface for technical aspects of the team to the Program Manager; have previous experience managing a diverse and complex program comparable to the mission.As the ELINT Analyst, your main responsibilities will be:
- Processing and Analyzing ELINT and PROFORMA Signals and write event analysis reports
- Evaluate new analytic and collection tools and techniques created ad hoc as well as tools from external partners.
- Brief Analytic results to members of the team
- Work with team to build collection tasking for new radar systems and modify existing tasking to optimize data collection.
- Research specific radar technologies and evaluate the impact to radar performance.
- Provide support for special collection efforts
- Help integrate new capabilities with the support staff for new capabilities of functionalities in to the analytic architecture.
- Provide interpretive ELINT analytic support to other analysts and the team on new of emerging systems of interest.
- Radar waveforms: unmodulated, FM on pulse, chirp modulation, bi-phase modulation, Pulse Compression, Provide interpretive analysis support to determine characteristics, formats, mode identification, and purpose for signals
- Radar System Identification from Measurements and Signatures
- Combine ELINT with other INTs and collateral data for a more comprehensive understanding of the emitting system of interest and its associated systems.
Essential education and experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent training/experience (e.g. MESAP graduate)
- 5+ years in the last 10 years working ELINT.
- 10 years of Experience performing technical ELINT analysis for systems assessments
- 5 years of experience with ELINT analysis tools (both hardware and software)
- 5 years of experience with technical writing
- ELINT Tool Expertise: XMIDAS, ASPEN, MARTES, CATS, SPECTRE, MATLAB
- TS/SCI with polygraph
- 10 years of experience processing radar signals or developing radar systems
- 5 years of experience with HF ELINT analysis
- 10 years of experience using ELINT or PROFORMA analysis tools (MATLAB , XMIDAS)
- 3 years of experience analyzing radar design and modulation techniques for both CW and pulsed radar systems
- 5 or more years of experience analyzing in anti-ship cruise missile radar technologies and systems
- 5 or more years of experience analyzing signals from SAM/BMD systems
- 5 or more years of experience analyzing AI radar systems
- 5 or more years or experience analyzing PROFORMA signals
- 5 or more years analyzing signals emitted from naval radar systems.
- Advanced analysis techniques including new approaches to problems of interest.
- Knowledge of ELINT community future roadmaps and emerging trends.
HawkEye 360 offers a compensation package that includes a competitive base salary plus annual performance bonus and benefits. We consider many factors when determining salary offers, such as candidate's work experience, education, training & skills, as well as market and business considerations. We are also open to considering candidates with experience and qualifications at a different level than required in a job posting, which may affect the compensation package offered.
HawkEye 360 is delivering a revolutionary source of global knowledge based on radio frequency (RF) geospatial analytics to those working to make the world a safer place. The company operates a commercial satellite constellation that detects, geolocates, and identifies a broad range of signals & behaviors. We employ cutting edge AI techniques to equip our global customers with high-impact insights needed to make decisions with confidence. HawkEye 360 is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia.
HawkEye 360 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
To all recruitment agencies: HawkEye 360 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, HawkEye 360 employees or any other organization location. HawkEye 360 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.