Senior Product Manager - Ecosystem
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Friday, March 24, 2023
HUMAN was founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore by Tamer Hassan, Michael Tiffany, Dan Kaminsky, and Ash Kalb. Our humble beginnings led to the creation of the Human Defense Platform, the backbone of all our products that safeguards enterprises from sophisticated bot attacks, fraud, and account abuse. Today we verify the humanity of more than 20 trillion interactions per week for some of the largest companies and internet platforms.
Our hacker roots still permeate everything we do. You will be a part of the HUMAN front line in our commitment to helping protect companies (and in turn, their customers) from both revenue and reputation risk caused by malicious bots. However, HUMAN is not the center of this story. Humans like yourself are. We firmly believe in putting people first. This approach spans our extensive total rewards package, inclusive of competitive compensation, benefits, stipends - as well as our day-to-day culture - to ensure every human is empowered to do the best work of their life. We want to hear about the marathon you’re training for. We want to see pictures of your pets. We want to know your favorite robot (we have many).
The HUMAN R&D team is pivotal to our mission. They are the ones uncovering and fighting bot operations like PARETO, ICEBUCKET, 3ve, and Methbot. HUMAN supports our R&D humans by strongly valuing deep work and flexibility. HUMAN is fully committed to flexible working arrangements to ensure our humans are able to do the best work of their lives.
We want to work with people like you who break down problems to build up better solutions. That’s what makes us HUMAN.
You’ll be joining us at an exciting moment in the HUMAN story: we joined forces with PerimeterX in a market-changing merger, as well as recently acquired clean.io to enhance the Human Defense Platform. Together under the HUMAN brand, we will disrupt the economics of cybercrime. We hope you can join us in that mission.
The Ecosystem group is tasked with building the product foundations underpinning the Human products. We are charged with building out and constantly improving our customers' journey as they onboard and connect with the Human system across all of our products. This includes technical activities such as integrations and setup of our SDKs as well as their introduction and first steps into our Console and connecting our data into their systems.
What you'll do:
- Provide user stories and detailed requirements to engineering teams.
- Prioritize tasks and lead planning exercises such as sprint and quarterly planning.
- Own and maintain the yearly roadmap for the group.
- Engage with customers to understand their pain points and build empathy with their product journey and needs.
- Be the product subject matter expert for the group.
- Work with UX designer to design new screens and features.
- Dive into data and understand usage patterns and challenges in our user’s journeys.
- Coordinate between different teams, and work with other product managers to implement features and services in the core platforms for the benefit of the entire product portfolio.
- Enable internal team field facing teams with processes and tooling within our products to best achieve their roles in the onboarding of customers.
Who you are:
- Experienced product manager, with a track record of working on products in dynamic environments and growing them to maturity.
- Independent and self-sufficient - drive execution through self initiative without guidance.
- Capable of exerting influence through communication and convincing without resorting to arguments from authority.
- Driven, ambitious, hungry to learn and to develop. Humble and curious.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Experienced with at least one of the following: B2B or B2B2C cybersecurity, platform / cross-product capabilities.
- Have a strong technical background and ability to dive into, discuss, and challenge teams and customers on technical details to reach the best solution for their needs. In the Ecosystem group this includes knowledge of mobile and server SDKs as well CDNs and the basics of how the world-wide-web works.
- Willingness and ability to dive into data (from SQL to spreadsheets) and be able to offer guidance from a position of knowledge.
- Strong point-of-view on future directions. Drive change - don’t facilitate it!
Life at HUMAN:
HUMAN prides itself on being an equal opportunity workplace. We firmly believe in putting people first regardless of who you are, where you come from, how you identify, or who your favorite robot is (we have many). We are on a mission to protect the integrity of the internet for everyone, so we welcome all individuals to come to share their unique experiences and perspectives as we fight against cybercrime together!
With Humans located in all parts of the world, we’ve fully embraced our diversity of thought and are always looking for innovative ways to connect with one another - even in virtual reality! Although New York City is our HQ, with teams in London, Virginia, and Victoria, we trust our Humans in choosing where they work and how they work. The benefits package we provide reflects our remote-first culture and our commitment to our Humans’ personal career development, which includes annual stipends for home office setup, wellbeing, and learning & development. We also offer flexible time off, no-meeting Fridays, R2D2 days, sabbatical programs, and so much more.
We’re constantly trying to anticipate the needs of our Humans to ensure each one of us is equally prepared to do some of the best work of our life. Taking care of one another is part of the HUMAN experience and how we build true HUMAN connections.
If you are an individual with a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us directly.
See more open positions at HUMAN
Something looks off?