(Senior) Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
HUMAN was founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore by Tamer Hassan, Michael Tiffany, Dan Kaminsky, and Ash Kalb. Our humble beginnings led to the creation of the Human Defense Platform, the backbone of all our products that safeguards enterprises from sophisticated bots, fraud, and account abuse. Today we verify the humanity of more than 20 trillion interactions per week for some of the largest companies and internet platforms.
Our hacker roots still permeate everything we do. You will be a part of the HUMAN front line in our commitment to protecting companies (and in turn, their customers) from both revenue and reputation risk caused by digital attacks. However, HUMAN is not the center of this story. Humans like yourself are. We firmly believe in putting people first. This approach spans our extensive total rewards package, inclusive of competitive compensation, benefits, stipends - as well as our day-to-day culture - to ensure every human is empowered to do the best work of their life. We want to hear about the marathon you’re training for. We want to see pictures of your pets. We want to know your favorite robot (we have many).
Even if you’re not a conventional “hacker” we can assure you that you are a hacker in your own right. We want to work with people like you who break down problems to build up better solutions. That’s what makes us HUMAN.
You’ll be joining us at an exciting moment in the HUMAN story: we joined forces with PerimeterX in a market-changing merger, as well as recently acquired clean.io to enhance the Human Defense Platform. Together under the HUMAN brand, we will disrupt the economics of cybercrime. We hope you can join us in that mission.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our team to help us grow the Enterprise segment of our business! If you are passionate about sales, cybersecurity, making a positive impact, and want to work for a TIME 100 most influential company, come join our team.
What you'll do:
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to closing business
- Present products and solutions to prospective clients within various verticals
- Identifying and converting opportunities into revenue
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions for HUMAN technology
- Assist with coordinating product demos to convey value in technology specifically applicable to the challenges of our prospects
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive sales process while leveraging the MEDDIC framework
- Proactively pursue new business via strategic prospecting and develop sales pipeline
- Attend product training conferences and develop an understanding of our communication infrastructure
- Participate in field marketing events as needed
- Work with channel partners to promote HUMAN security brand and prospect in joint accounts
- Forecasting of in quarter and out quarter opportunities
- Focus on attaining quota and successfully converting accounts
- Navigating complex deal cycles
Who you are:
- 4+ years of SaaS, cyber security, or similar selling experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Working knowledge of the enterprise software market and the ability to learn new software and industries quickly
- Demonstrated strong record of consistent attainment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as being a productive team player
- Eagerness to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Have a strong network of enterprise level contacts and channel partners
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- Thorough understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully establish rapport with prospects
- Bachelor’s degree
Life at HUMAN:
HUMAN prides itself on being an equal opportunity workplace. We firmly believe in putting people first regardless of who you are, where you come from, how you identify, or who your favorite robot is (we have many). We are on a mission to protect the integrity of the internet for everyone, so we welcome all individuals to come to share their unique experiences and perspectives as we fight against cybercrime together!
With Humans located in all parts of the world, we’ve fully embraced our diversity of thought and are always looking for innovative ways to connect with one another - even in virtual reality! Although New York City is our HQ, we have teams in Tel Aviv, Israel; London, UK; Victoria, Canada; San Mateo, CA; Miami, FL; and Virginia. We trust our Humans in choosing where they work and how they work. The total rewards package we provide reflects our remote-first culture and our commitment to our Humans’ personal career development, which includes annual stipends for home office setup, wellbeing, and learning & development. We also offer weekly lunches, flexible time off, no-meeting Fridays (for our U.S. and Intl. based HUMANs), HUMAN days, and so much more.
We’re constantly trying to anticipate the needs of our Humans to ensure each one of us is equally prepared to do some of the best work of our life. Taking care of one another is part of the HUMAN experience and how we build true HUMAN connections.
If you are an individual with a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us directly.
The base pay range for this position is $90,000- $140,000 which can include additional on-target commission pay/bonus. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position ultimately offered.