Director, EMEA Alliances - GSI/RSI, ISV and Hyperscalers
Posted on Thursday, October 5, 2023
Immuta enables organizations to unlock value from their cloud data by protecting it and providing secure access. The Immuta Data Security Platform provides sensitive data discovery, security and access control, and data activity monitoring and has deep integrations with the leading cloud data platforms. Immuta is now trusted by Fortune 500 companies and government agencies around the world to secure their data. Founded in 2015, Immuta is headquartered in Boston, MA.
• Customers simplify operations, improve data security, and unlock data’s value. Customers include:
Roche – Saved $50M by securely operationalizing data products and saving inventory.
Thomson Reuters - Faster access to Snowflake data and a 60x increase in data usage resulting in greater productivity.
Swedbank – 3x time saved setting up data security and self-service policy authoring. 2x more data use cases. 5x improvement in process efficiency.
JB Hunt – Increased permitted use cases for cloud analytics by 100% by managing access to 100+ databases while achieving cost savings.
• Technology partners include Snowflake, Databricks, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst. Immuta was recognized as the Snowflake Data Security Partner of the Year in June 2023.
• Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top American startup employer, by Inc. Magazine and BuiltIn as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies.
• $267 million in total funding. Lead investors include NightDragon, Snowflake, and Databricks, along with additional funding from ServiceNow, Citi Ventures, Dell Technologies Capital, DFJ Growth, IAG, Intel Capital, March Capital, Okta Ventures, StepStone, Ten Eleven Ventures, and Wipro Ventures.
• A hybrid workplace with offices in Boston, MA; Columbus, Ohio; College Park, Maryland.
Immuta is experiencing exceptional growth and we have an immediate need for a Director of EMEA GSI (Global System Integrators) & ISV (Independent Software Vendors) Alliances, who is looking for a rare opportunity to be part of an innovative company as we expand our Partnerships team in the region. You'll be an essential part of our team, working closely with our regional leadership to expand existing relationships and drive Immuta’s growth through the partner ecosystem.
The Director, EMEA GSI & ISV Alliances will be the primary field interface for Immuta with cloud-native big data and analytics ecosystem vendors (Databricks, Snowflake, Starburst etc.) and GSI’s across the EMEA region. You will need to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders, sales teams, and partner sales and technical teams, be results-driven with experience in sales, channel, or business development. You will create innovative, game-changing approaches and be able to lead strategically important, significantly large, challenging initiatives in partner development, nurturing, maintenance, and growth. The scope will be to leverage this role and work across multiple orgs, globally, company-wide, and with industry leaders.
You should have deep experience in supporting an evolving channel and alliances team, being the local presence of the business, and delivering against targets. Experience of enterprise and complex deal creation and support will be an added bonus. The execution of the role is critical, and you will actively decide which relationships and/or technologies need investment to grow. The ideal candidate will have a blend of alliances, sales, marketing and technical experience, and be able to see situations from multiple angles while working with a number of internal and external teams.
- Drive and qualify partner-sourced and influenced revenue on behalf of the business.
- Help to build a partner program that encompasses all regional partners, with particular focus on GSIs and ISVs. This program will be full scope and include items such as templated agreements, training, and partner licensing standards.
- Work with Immuta’s Marketing team to identify, plan and execute on partner marketing and demand generation activities.
- Educate GSI & ISV partners on Immuta, our value proposition and differentiation.
- Engage platform and ecosystem partners to develop pipeline, and drive revenue for the company.
- Be responsible for an EMEA GSI/ISV partner sales target.
- Engage with partners to support the development of an Immuta capability within their teams in target verticals.
- Manage an operational cadence of business reviews (i.e., QBR) with the sales leadership of both Immuta and the partners.
- Oversee the refinement and development of EMEA GSIs and ISVs by establishing KPIs and best practices.
- Manage the EMEA partner enablement process, and set appropriate metrics for partner funnel management.
- 5+ years of business development or sales experience managing alliance partners in the data management and/or cloud sectors. Technology sales and/or marketing experience is required.
- Experience and/or relationships with any of the following companies would be a benefit: Databricks, Snowflake, Starburst, Deloitte, EY, Capgemini,
- Familiarity or direct experience with analytics and/or data management software vendor ecosystems.
- Experience with cloud-based marketplace systems.
- Comfort with carrying a channel-sales quota and/or revenue targets.
- Ability to provide a consultative sales approach within an extended sales cycle to consistently meet or exceed quota.
- A track record of managing and exceeding channel sales KPIs.
- Comfort learning and selling the Immuta value proposition to partners, and in delivering sales enablement sessions for internal and external audiences.
- Excellent communication skills: interpersonal, written, visual (presentations), and verbal.
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package given to all full time employees includes:
- 100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
- 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
- Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
- Unlimited Paid time off (U.S. based positions)
- Learning and Development Resources
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.