Pre-Sales Solution Architect - EMEA
IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2023
Immuta enables organizations to unlock value from their cloud data by protecting it and providing secure access. The Immuta Data Security Platform provides sensitive data discovery, security and access control, and data activity monitoring and has deep integrations with the leading cloud data platforms. Immuta is now trusted by Fortune 500 companies and government agencies around the world to secure their data. Founded in 2015, Immuta is headquartered in Boston, MA.
• Customers simplify operations, improve data security, and unlock data’s value. Customers include:
Roche – Saved $50M by securely operationalizing data products and saving inventory.
Thomson Reuters - Faster access to Snowflake data and a 60x increase in data usage resulting in greater productivity.
Swedbank – 3x time saved setting up data security and self-service policy authoring. 2x more data use cases. 5x improvement in process efficiency.
JB Hunt – Increased permitted use cases for cloud analytics by 100% by managing access to 100+ databases while achieving cost savings.
• Technology partners include Snowflake, Databricks, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst. Immuta was recognized as the Snowflake Data Security Partner of the Year in June 2023.
• Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top American startup employer, by Inc. Magazine and BuiltIn as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies.
• $267 million in total funding. Lead investors include NightDragon, Snowflake, and Databricks, along with additional funding from ServiceNow, Citi Ventures, Dell Technologies Capital, DFJ Growth, IAG, Intel Capital, March Capital, Okta Ventures, StepStone, Ten Eleven Ventures, and Wipro Ventures.
• A hybrid workplace with offices in Boston, MA; Columbus, Ohio; College Park, Maryland.
Immuta is experiencing exceptional growth and we have an immediate need for a Solutions Architect who is looking for a rare opportunity to be part of a special team. As a Solutions Architect, you'll work with our Go To Market Team (GTM) bringing technical sales experience to an impressively accomplished sales team. Members of the GTM Team are the pioneers of Immuta, exploring the new frontier of regulated data science. Immuta’s GTM team is truly the gateway to our one of a kind data science solution. Organizations are excited about our core value proposition! We have created a single digital medium for data scientists, data owners and lawyers to work together to build ethical algorithms.
The Solutions Architecture role will be to maximize Immuta’s value proposition, installed base, brand awareness and customer satisfaction. You will provide technical, functional, and design support to our Go To Market (GTM) Team throughout the entire sales cycle. The ideal person will have refined interpersonal and verbal communication skills, a genuine interest in our customers’ missions, and a desire to help the GTM team close business and successfully integrate Immuta. Your proven experience and track record is necessary to simply, accurately, and articulately lead all aspects of the requirements and solutions integration needs for handoff to our Customer Success Team. Experience as a sales engineer / solutions engineer involved in selling products to large enterprise clients is most preferred.
- Execute successful sales cycles
- Identify prospects' needs and requirements.
- Understand prospects’ analytical computing environments.
- Present Immuta's value proposition as it relates to prospects’ requirements.
- Build and present custom demonstrations.
- Propose design patterns to meet prospects’ requirements within their environment.
- Define and execute product evaluations (i.e Proofs of Concept).
- Respond to RFIs and RFPs
- Increase brand awareness by attending and presenting at trade shows and meetups
- Provide technical consultation and disseminate customer requirements information to the GTM and Customer Success teams.
WHO YOU ARE
- 4+ years experience in a technical sales role, working with an enterprise software or data product.
- Deep understanding of database and data warehouse technology, to include SQL experience.
- Cloud Data Architecture, Data Analytics, and Programming experiences desired.
- Excellent communication skills: interpersonal, written, visual (presentations), and verbal.
- Comfort with presenting to executive management, highly technical engineers, and larger audiences.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% as needed to achieve GTM objectives.
- Experience of managing data access through identity management/RBAC.
- Statistics experience, data analysis, data visualization.
- Knowledge of regulation regarding data privacy and security.
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package given to all full time employees includes:
- 100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
- 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
- Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
- Unlimited Paid time off (U.S. based positions)
- Learning and Development Resources
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.