Senior Manager, People & Inclusion
About the role
Reporting directly to the VP of Finance, the Senior Manager, People & Inclusion will be instrumental in driving our People programs and supporting an inclusive workplace culture. This role is a great fit for a strong business partner who communicates with clarity and empathy while driving operational rigor in a primarily remote working environment.
- Operations and Compliance
- Drive efficient and employee centric operations
- Implement appropriate systems and processes for current and future company stage
- Develop and update HR policies to align with best practices and legal requirements.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations
- Lead and mentor a team of three across HR operations and recruiting
- Employee Engagement and Relations
- Design and execute initiatives to enhance employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention
- Develop and implement proactive employee relations programs, policies, and training to enhance communication and foster a supportive workplace culture
- Business partnership
- Learning and Development
- Champion professional development opportunities and training programs that support the growth and advancement of all employees
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
- Develop and implement strategies to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace culture
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure DEI principles are integrated into all aspects of the organization
- Use data and analytics to assess the effectiveness of people and inclusion initiatives
- Provide insights and recommendations for continuous improvement
Compensation: This role has an annual starting salary range of $160,000.00 - $210,000.00 + equity + benefits. Actual compensation is influenced by a various factors, including but not limited to your individual skills, experience, and location.
Mezmo has helped some of the world’s most innovative companies transform how they manage their systems and applications. Still, we know that we can help them get more value from their observability data by providing more flexibility and control over how they use it. This will enable teams to spend less time switching between data silos so they can focus on shipping better, more resilient, and secure products.
We have momentum on our side. Last year we saw triple digit revenue growth and added 800 new customers to our roster. Recent accolades include being named to YC’s Top Companies, CRN’s 10 Hottest DevOps Startups, and EMA’s Top 3 Observability Platforms.
What it’s like to work at Mezmo
At Mezmo, our culture is everything. We have an inclusive, collaborative, and fulfilling work environment so that our teammates can tackle some of technology’s biggest challenges. We hold the prestigious Great Place to Work badge and have won the Fortune Best Small and Medium Workplace award for the last two years in a row. Join us if you:
- Want to solve hard problems.
- Want to enable Mezmo’s customers, partners, and community to be highly productive and successful.
- Thrive in collaborative, cross-functional environments.
- Enjoy jumping in where needed to help the whole company succeed.
- Take your role, but not yourself, seriously. At Mezmo, we know that pride, humility, and kindness are not mutually exclusive.
- Receive competitive compensation.
- Receive competitive benefits, including:
- 100% healthcare coverage for you and your family.
- 100% dental coverage for you and your family.
- 100% vision coverage for you and your family.
- Flexible time off. Work-life balance is valued here and we encourage you to take the opportunity to recharge.
- One company-wide mental health day off per month in addition to all nationally recognized holidays.
- $600 annual remote work expense reimbursement in addition to hardware setup provided by the company.
This is a full-time remote opportunity. Mezmo is a remote-first company that was born in the San Francisco Bay Area and now has employees in 71 cities in North America and 8 countries worldwide. Learn more about our culture and how we stay connected on our website.