Business Development Executive - In Store Solutions
We all know every decision should be driven by data. But what about the data you don’t know? For years, the status quo in data aggregation has lacked visibility, moved slowly, and cost too much…leaving organizations to make critical decisions, day after day, without the whole picture. Premise changes that.
Across 138 countries and counting, our technology connects communities of global smartphone users to source actionable data in real-time, cost-effectively and with the visibility the world’s most innovative companies, governments and development organizations need.
With Premise, organizations win. And communities win, too. People can earn more from their opinions and discoveries. They can influence their cities for the better. And, unlike other data sourcing methods out there, they can do it all with full transparency that the data they’re gathering is going to an organization that values it…and values them.
Premise is growing, and we are looking to add an Business Development Executive to our high performing team. This person will be responsible for selling our industry leading crowdsourced data collection capabilities to companies across the globe. We are looking for enthusiastic and ambitious sales professionals with interest in developing relationships and working with some of the world's leading brands in CPG/FMCG. When you join our team, you enter a diverse and inclusive environment made up of driven and talented people at the top of their game. We’re here to make a positive impact on the world and each other, working as one to democratize the way actionable data is sourced and leveraged.
What You Will Do
- Cultivate and own client relationships throughout the sales cycle from prospects to closing deals
- Collaborate and provide direction to our Inside Sales team on effective messaging and target buyers
- Facilitate discovery sessions with clients to gain understanding for their environment and to present value based solutions
- Develop pitch decks and presentations tailored to client needs demonstrating industry knowledge and keen understanding of the solutions Premise providesPerpetually seek out opportunities within your assigned sector or market where we can focus Premise’s technology
- Build and develop business plan and strategy with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, marketing, PR, legal, support, etc.).
- Collaborate with our Marketing team to develop the messaging and positioning that will resonate with buyers
- Act as the ‘voice of the customer’ to our product teams, setting clear and consistent priorities for the development of our capabilities
- Comfortability in rapidly growing and changing start up environment
What You Bring Along
- Minimum of 5 years experience successfully selling market research and/or SaaS based solutions
- Fluency in English
- Experience selling into CPG/FMCG industries with a track record of success
- Proven background in mapping out sales strategy with a variety of proposals, presentations and pitches.
- Highly experienced at navigating organization(s) to identify stakeholders and develop contact list as key decision makers
- Demonstrated success developing strategic, trusted partner relationships with leading tech companies
- Experience reporting on pipeline growth and sales forecast in accordance with targets set by sales leadership
- Ability to operate with minimal direction in a fast-paced sales organization
- Superior negotiation and influencing ability
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience with top sales admin tools including Salesforce, Salesloft, Zoominfo
- BA/BS from an accredited university
- Experience within the data marketing or data collection industry
Premise In the News
- Premise Data Raises $85 Million To Transform Market Intelligence By Scaling Its Machine Learning And Human Intelligence Platform (PRNewswire)
- Forbes Recognizes Premise Data Among Best Startup Employers (Forbes)
- Premise Data Acquires Grupo Meiko to Accelerate Global Growth in Retail Measurement (Yahoo)
- Armed with smartphones, Colombians are taking on the local mozzies (The Economist)
- Majority in Egypt, Turkey and Tunisia on edge over food access (Al-Monitor)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Something looks off?