We all know every decision should be driven by data. But what about the data you don’t know? For years, the status quo in data aggregation has lacked visibility, moved slowly, and cost too much…leaving organizations to make critical decisions, day after day, without the whole picture. Premise changes that.
Across 138 countries and counting, our technology connects communities of global smartphone users to source actionable data in real-time, cost-effectively and with the visibility the world’s most innovative companies, governments and development organizations need.
With Premise, organizations win. And communities win, too. People can earn more from their opinions and discoveries. They can influence their cities for the better. And, unlike other data sourcing methods out there, they can do it all with full transparency that the data they’re gathering is going to an organization that values it…and values them.
Premise is growing, and we are looking to add an Application Analyst to our high performing team. This position will be responsible for the creation, administration, configuration, maintenance and support of the survey forms for the different market studies according to the needs of our clients.
**This position is based in Bogotá Colombia.
What You Will Do
- Follow-up and control of assigned projects
- Ensure compliance with the established deadlines for form submission.
- Ensure logic, coherence, consistency and user experience
- Creation, administration, configuration, maintenance and support of the survey forms
What You Bring Along
- Education: Technical (SENA), Professional or student in the last semester of industrial engineering, systems engineering
- Experience: 1 year of experience in forms construction of surveys for market research companies
- Technical Knowledge: intermediate & advanced Excel, google workspace, SQL, logic programming
- Information systems analysis and development (ADSI)
- Knowledge of EasyNet, Survey123, SODA, Premise, HorizonT, Involves, Datatrafic, Qualtrics, Question Pro
Premise In the News
- Premise Data Raises $85 Million To Transform Market Intelligence By Scaling Its Machine Learning And Human Intelligence Platform (PRNewswire)
- Forbes Recognizes Premise Data Among Best Startup Employers (Forbes)
- Premise Data Acquires Grupo Meiko to Accelerate Global Growth in Retail Measurement (Yahoo)
- Armed with smartphones, Colombians are taking on the local mozzies (The Economist)
- Majority in Egypt, Turkey and Tunisia on edge over food access (Al-Monitor)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Something looks off?