Account Manager, Global Affairs
We all know every decision should be driven by data. But what about the data you don’t know? For years, the status quo in data aggregation has lacked visibility, moved slowly, and cost too much…leaving organizations to make critical decisions, day after day, without the whole picture. Premise changes that.
Across 138 countries and counting, our technology connects communities of global smartphone users to source actionable data in real-time, cost-effectively and with the visibility the world’s most innovative companies, governments and development organizations need.
With Premise, organizations win. And communities win, too. People can earn more from their opinions and discoveries. They can influence their cities for the better. And, unlike other data sourcing methods out there, they can do it all with full transparency that the data they’re gathering is going to an organization that values it…and values them.
Premise is growing! We are looking for a Washington, DC based Account Manager, Global Security to lead the deployment of the Premise capability within the customer space. Account Managers are responsible for guiding and monitoring the execution of the customer relationship and internal operations and integrating that data into a cohesive narrative. Primary to that narrative is the ability to synthesize the Premise platform into highly complex and specialized information that must be communicated regularly to a wide audience of stakeholders, in written form and verbally in both formal and ad-hoc briefings. Throughout this process, Account Managers must be able to manage and identify gaps in information and take proactive steps to address those gaps. Candidates should be comfortable and familiar with drafting and disseminating written requirements.
Our Account Managers will work closely across the Premise operations team and additional cross-functional project stakeholders to ensure the successful completion of customer objectives. Responsibilities will include coordination on the development of project plans, data collection strategies, budgeting, and oversight of customer deliverables.
Education and Experience: Account Managers should have a Bachelor’s degree in addition to at least 5-10 years of full-time professional experience. Candidates with a Master’s degree are highly sought. US government clearance required.
***This is an onsite position based out of our office in Washington, DC.
What You Will Do
- Work directly with Premise clients to integrate cutting edge technology
- Collaborate and work across multiple departments to ensure smooth delivery and successful execution of key department initiatives
- Conduct internal and external research to optimize Premise operations and advise client engagements globally
- Deliver cutting edge software solutions to a wide variety of public sector customers.
- Leverage strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills in order to influence data driven operational decisions to ensure project success
- Handle client inquiries & RFIs; lead the design and deployment of a wide range of tasks (surveys and observational tasks), with ownership of the user experience and ultimate data quality.
- Determine correct sample sizes required to get meaningful and actionable results.
- Conduct and/or organize client feedback efforts.
- Perform analysis requested by the client in order to support their mission
- Onboard and configure Premise according to customer requirements
- Act as the “voice of the customer” for our Customer Success and Data and Analytics teams.
- Develop process documentation, program metrics, and powerful visuals (flow charts, PPT visuals) for end customers.
What You Bring Along
- 5+ years of experience in State Department, MIlitary, or other overseas experience, with specific interagency experience preferred.
- Experience with emerging technology and data-driven applications.
- Experience in designing requirements and execution plans.
- Analytical and data-focused who think critically about offering and providing solutions independently.
- Self-starter and able to own various initiatives from start to finish.
- Excellent communication skills (both for technical and non-technical audiences).
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
What You Get
- Competitive compensation and 401k plans
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision coverage for you and your family
- Access to Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Savings Accounts
- Generous PTO + paid holidays
- Opportunities for equity shares
- Dependent-care Flexible Spending Accounts, plus Carrot Fertility benefits with coverage of $15,000
- Commuter transit and parking subsidies
- Daily lunch and snacks on-site
Premise In the News
- Premise Data Raises $85 Million To Transform Market Intelligence By Scaling Its Machine Learning And Human Intelligence Platform (PRNewswire)
- Forbes Recognizes Premise Data Among Best Startup Employers (Forbes)
- Premise Data Acquires Grupo Meiko to Accelerate Global Growth in Retail Measurement (Yahoo)
- Armed with smartphones, Colombians are taking on the local mozzies (The Economist)
- Majority in Egypt, Turkey and Tunisia on edge over food access (Al-Monitor)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.