Sr. Product Manager
We all know every decision should be driven by data. But what about the data you don’t know? For years, the status quo in data aggregation has lacked visibility, moved slowly, and cost too much…leaving organizations to make critical decisions, day after day, without the whole picture. Premise changes that.
Across 138 countries and counting, our technology connects communities of global smartphone users to source actionable data in real-time, cost-effectively and with the visibility the world’s most innovative companies, governments and development organizations need.
With Premise, organizations win. And communities win, too. People can earn more from their opinions and discoveries. They can influence their cities for the better. And, unlike other data sourcing methods out there, they can do it all with full transparency that the data they’re gathering is going to an organization that values it…and values them.
Premise is growing, and we are looking to add an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our growing Product team. As a Senior PM on our Solutions team, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the direction and success of our In-store execution product to help brands maintain and grow their presence at shelf.
***This is an onsite position based out of our Washington, DC, New York City OR San Francisco, CA office.
What You Will Do
- Define and deliver the roadmap for Premise’s Retail Execution products leveraging your deep understanding of the FMCG industry
- Make strategic and tactical prioritization decisions moving towards the long-term vision while delivering continuous, incremental value to customers
- Partner with cross-functional teams, iterating through opportunities, scoping solutions, and shipping features which succeed in creating measurable impact
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Sales teams to understand customer and user needs and turn those insights into a vision and strategy for the product
- Evangelize the product vision to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned, have context and understand where we are going
What You Bring Along
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Technical Product Manager, or equivalent with a track record of driving business impact through the product you managed
- Domain knowledge in the retail execution field. Deep industry experience (at least 3 years) in helping CPG brands win in store by solving their retail challenges
- Demonstrated experience working with design, data science, operations, and engineering teams to define, scope, and prioritize product features
- Strong systems and analytical thinker. Can connect the dots, spot challenges and edge cases, integrate multiple considerations.
- Ability to inspire and bring together different teams and stakeholders to drive forward, solve problems and remove roadblocks; adept at using data - both qualitative and quantitative - to drive decision-making
- Strong presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that scales from technical to non-technical
What You Get
- Competitive compensation and 401k plans
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision coverage for you and your family
- Access to Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Savings Accounts
- Unlimited time off + paid holidays
- Opportunities for equity shares
- Dependent-care Flexible Spending Accounts, plus fertility support and coverage of $15,000
- Commuter transit and parking subsidies
- Daily lunch and snacks on-site
Premise In the News
- Premise Data Raises $85 Million To Transform Market Intelligence By Scaling Its Machine Learning And Human Intelligence Platform (PRNewswire)
- Forbes Recognizes Premise Data Among Best Startup Employers (Forbes)
- Premise Data Acquires Grupo Meiko to Accelerate Global Growth in Retail Measurement (Yahoo)
- Armed with smartphones, Colombians are taking on the local mozzies (The Economist)
- Majority in Egypt, Turkey and Tunisia on edge over food access (Al-Monitor)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.