Customer Success Manager
We all know every decision should be driven by data. But what about the data you don’t know? For years, the status quo in data aggregation has lacked visibility, moved slowly, and cost too much…leaving organizations to make critical decisions, day after day, without the whole picture. Premise changes that.
Across 138 countries and counting, our technology connects communities of global smartphone users to source actionable data in real-time, cost-effectively and with the visibility the world’s most innovative companies, governments and development organizations need.
With Premise, organizations win. And communities win, too. People can earn more from their opinions and discoveries. They can influence their cities for the better. And, unlike other data sourcing methods out there, they can do it all with full transparency that the data they’re gathering is going to an organization that values it…and values them.
Premise is growing, and we are looking to add a Customer Success Manager to our high performing team.
***This is an onsite position that is based out of our Mexico City office.
What You Will Do
- Be the face of Premise to a slice of our commercial customer portfolio
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure customer data delivery goes off without a hitch
- Report to management and leadership on customer health
- Build results presentations out of granular data, being able to tell a story and provide actionable insights to our customers
- Hold monthly business reviews with your customers
- Keep an eye on risk for customer churn and impacts on recurring revenue
- Be creative in getting happy customers to become advocates
- Work with the Global Operations team to ensure quality and that we are meeting our value proposition
- Use analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills to influence data-driven decisions to ensure customer success
What You Bring Along
- Fluency in English
- Experience using a business intelligence tool (Looker, PowerBI, Periscope, Google Data Studio)
- Strong facilitation skills
- Experience supporting customers in CPG/FMCG industries with a track record of success
- 3+ years in a B2B SaaS sales or marketing role
- Time being the primary point of contact for customers
- Project management experience or exposure
- Experience in a role where work is often driven by project due dates
- Strong spreadsheet (Excel, Google Sheets) skills
- Tracking accounts and opportunities in Salesforce
- Data analysis and data-driven decision making
- Ability to learn new technology tools quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA / BS or equivalent experience
- Experience using SQL or Python
- Experience living in, or traveling to far flung parts of the world
- Any major field of study that where critical, analytical thinking was required (Political Science, Sociology, Economics or STEM)
What You Get
- Competitive compensation and 401k plans
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision coverage for you and your family
- Unlimited time off + paid holidays
- Commuter transit and parking subsidies
Premise In the News
- Premise Data Raises $85 Million To Transform Market Intelligence By Scaling Its Machine Learning And Human Intelligence Platform (PRNewswire)
- Forbes Recognizes Premise Data Among Best Startup Employers (Forbes)
- Premise Data Acquires Grupo Meiko to Accelerate Global Growth in Retail Measurement (Yahoo)
- Armed with smartphones, Colombians are taking on the local mozzies (The Economist)
- Majority in Egypt, Turkey and Tunisia on edge over food access (Al-Monitor)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.