Senior Director, EMEA Professional Services (PS) and Customer Success (CS)(m/f/d)
As a proven market leader, Onapsis protects the most critical applications that run your business. Only Onapsis delivers the actionable intelligence, automated governance, continuous monitoring and secure change capabilities required by cross-functional teams to optimize workflows and automate manual tasks so they can embrace and accelerate SAP and Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) modernization, Cloud, IoT and mobility initiatives while keeping the most vital systems and data protected and compliant.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, and with global operations, Onapsis proudly serves more than 300 of the world’s leading brands and organizations, including many of the Global 2000. Through our unique strategic alliances with leading consulting and audit firms such as Accenture, Deloitte, IBM, Infosys, PwC and Verizon, Onapsis solutions have become the de-facto standard in helping organizations protect what really matters.
At Onapsis, our Customer Experience team is comprised of three core groups - Professional Services (PS), Technical Support (TS), and Customer Success (CS) - responsible for our post-sales functions and customer engagement. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our organization as Senior Director, EMEA Professional Services and Customer Success. The Senior Director, EMEA PS and CS will be a key member of the Customer Experience leadership team. With respect to PS, the role is responsible for the successful delivery and profitability of product implementations and consulting services delivery to our EMEA Customers including supporting the success of our EMEA-based implementation partners. With respect to CS, the role is responsible for revenue retention, growth, and customer loyalty goals through driving process adherence and innovation, scaling usage of technologies, leading a team of Customer Success Managers, enhancing the customer experience and maximizing value realization from Onapsis solutions. The position reports to the Chief Customer Officer and works in close collaboration with the VP, Global Customer Success and the Directors and Managers outside EMEA in PS and CS.
Day to Day:
- Provide leadership across the EMEA PS and CS employee lifecycle. Specifically in running and growing the EMEA PS and CS teams by, providing coaching, mentorship, career development and training, and build a culture of continuous learning and improvement
- Achieve quarterly and annual target bookings, revenue, and renewal goals; produce, update and track bookings and revenue forecasts; manage the team P&L, and work closely with Finance on revenue tracking and recognition, and to ensure profitability and growth targets are met
- Drive execution of overall vision and strategy of Onapsis strategic objectives, and lead key initiatives that drive our growth and evolution as part of our quarterly and annual goals
- Work closely with the Sales, Solutions Engineering teams and partners in pre-sales to 1) propose, scope, estimate and define the right Services to ensure customer success in using our products and solutions, and 2) develop account plans and execution leading up to successful renewals and expansion
- Deliver customer-facing presentations of the Onapsis solutions, PS and CS models and offerings; build deep relationships with key customer stakeholders to inform engagement strategy and create "Onapsis advocates”
- Oversee and streamline the delivery and quality of the Onapsis services offerings for product implementation, optimization and value realization for our global customers
- Serve as the first level of escalation for the team of individual contributors; work closely with Sales, Product Management, Engineering and Customer Experience leadership to expedite and quickly resolve blockers and issues for existing customers
- Develop strong internal partnerships, work with the team, Business Operations and cross-functionally, to identify and implement process improvements and help define policies, procedures, methods, and tools, leveraging prior experience and ideas to continuously refine and improve customer experience and provide insights on overall customer health and adoption
- Develop customer loyalty and advocacy programs to influence account expansion and ultimately drive new business through referrals, partner with sales to improve opportunity identification and management
- Stay up to date on industry and CS and PS specific trends, share with team and Customers, drive adoption of best practices
Required Skills and Experience:
- Functional Team Leadership - 10+ years of a combination of professional services and customer success and/or sales leadership experience including direct management of teams, preferably in a Cybersecurity application setting (SAP a plus)
- Customer Engagement - 5+ years of experience working in external, cross-industry customer-facing roles with strong interaction, consultative skills and ownership for developing and deepening relationships, driving customer satisfaction and issue management
- Solution Experience - 5+ years of business critical application experience, preferably related to cybersecurity domains including vulnerability management, secure application development, incident response, and information security compliance
- Services Delivery - 3+ years in a software implementation role; experience in hybrid (maintenance and subscription) and multi-vendor (managed services, outsourced partner) environments
- Forecasting & Target Delivery - Proven track record of forecasting across all key targets, managing a P&L and driving a team to “makeing the number” – achieving attainment goals
- Opportunity Identification & Problem Solving - Ability to identify customer needs in complex, multi-party scenarios including partners, and successfully execute on solution delivery, issue resolution, retention, adoption and expansion strategies
- Colleague Engagement - Ability to engage deeply with the team and cross-functionally to productively challenge, drive to root cause analysis and solutioning, and provide and receive feedback to achieve team goals
- Process and Systems Improvement - Ability to develop templates, tools, processes and systems in support of consistent and efficient customer engagement and measurement of results against plan; strong track record of operational excellence
- Decision Making/Problem Solving - Innovator who can use data to make decisions, simplify complex problems and express themselves clearly and thoughtfully
- Customer Lifecycle - Experience in assisting with pre-sales through delivery of services offerings to the ongoing value realization lifecycle
- Resilience and Adaptability - Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment and rapidly changing market
- Communication - Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to adapt communication style depending on audience (C-Level / Leadership / Team)
- Education - University degree in technical discipline
What You’ll get:
- You can expect a job with responsible tasks and creative opportunities, an attractive salary and extensive benefits (including JobRad, gym access in Heidelberg, Flexible Friday and much more).
- You have flexible working hours with us. In addition, you can work remotely from other EU countries by arrangement.
- We support our employees with 5 fully paid sick days per child and subsidize childcare up to primary school age
- In addition to an individual onboarding and buddy program, we offer comprehensive training opportunities and english language classes
- In addition to a summer and a Christmas party, we organize regular company events to strengthen team cohesion
- In addition to the 30 vacation days with a 5-day work week, you will receive 2 additional vacation days on Christmas eve (12/24) and new year's eve (12/31)
- Furthermore, you can expect an innovative and attractive workplace with flat hierarchies and respectful and solution-oriented communication.
- You will work in a modern, centrally located office in the Heidelberg Innovation Park, not far from Heidelberg's main train station.
Something looks off?