SDET/Automation Engineer SSR
At Onapsis we specialize in researching and developing IT security solutions to protect critical business applications, such as SAP and Oracle, of the world's largest companies and organizations.
About the tribe:
- Founded in 2009, with the room of one of our founders as the first office in Argentina, we became a company with a global presence with headquarters in Boston, and regional offices in Buenos Aires and Heidelberg.
- Our clients represent 20% of Fortune100 companies.
- We are top ranking of Great Place to Work in Argentina for more than 3 years.
- We are migrating to the cloud, respecting high levels of quality.
We pride ourselves of our inclusive culture and work as a team relying on all members of the tribe to succeed together. We are waiting for you to add value, learn and share your ideas (the crazier the better!). Help us hack everything that works ... and make it better.
We are looking for experienced, passionate and creative SDET / Automation Engineer to join our Development Team.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Evaluate current testing processes and methodologies to improve our QA practices.
- Design, implement and maintain an automated testing infrastructure, which includes virtualized environments and the definition of several test cases within the testing infrastructure.
- Proactively identify opportunities to make manual processes automatable including stress testing, load testing, front end and back end automation testing, in order to improve time and quality for testing our products.
- Guarantee the accomplishment of high-quality, periodical releases to customers.
- Manage the automation testing activities of our software solutions.
- Analyze, write and execute Test Scripts based on each requirement as part of the automation framework.
- To be involved in the planning and execution of automated, integration and regression testing phases.
- Work and manage Tickets/Bugs in a Ticket Tracking Software (JIRA).
- Make progress on his/her assignments in an independent way, track the work in a detailed way and work in a collaborative way with other areas focusing on common goals.
- Write down documentation such as processes, routinary procedures, guides and tutorials in order to make information available to the rest of the company.
- Collaborate with the maturity of the processes by innovating and suggesting improvements to the work framework.
- Coach lower seniority partners in order to promote common knowledge regarding QA Techniques, best practices and procedures.
Required Education / Aptitudes / Qualifications:
- University Degree on IT
- Intermediate written and oral English skills.
- Knowledge of tracking and testing tools including Test Case Management, Project Planning Tools and Issue Tracking
- Knowledge of Cypress/Selenium (Desired)
- Knowledge of testing automation, including creation and management of testing environments.
- Knowledge of different technologies, both Desktop and Web-based solutions.
To the Onas that are part of the tribe in Argentina we offer:
- Flex Friday (you can be offline on Friday afternoon)
- OnaFlex time (flexible days off policy)
- Hybrid work model (you come to the office when you need to work in a different environment, have team meetings or just feel like it)
- Salary adjustments according to the industry
- OSDE for you and your family group
- And a great benefit package!
Something looks off?