Sales Executive - Germany North/East (m/f/d)
Onapsis is rapidly expanding, achieving record growth year after year. We are seeking passionate contributors who thrive in an open and collaborative environment.
Onapsis protects the applications that run the global economy. Only Onapsis delivers a next-generation platform for protecting mission-critical applications by providing the actionable insight, change assurance, automated governance and continuous monitoring capabilities required by cross-functional teams to discover risk, optimize workflows, control change and automate reporting. Onapsis’s holistic approach empowers enterprise organizations to embrace and accelerate SAP and Oracle E-Business Suite modernization, cloud and mobility initiatives, while keeping their ERP, CRM, PLM, HCM, SCM, BI and cloud-based mission-critical applications protected and compliant.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, and with regional offices in Heidelberg, Germany and Buenos Aires, Argentina, Onapsis proudly serves more than 300 of the world’s leading brands and organizations, including many of the Global 2000. For more information, connect with us on Twitter or LinkedIn, or visit us at https://www.onapsis.com.
We are currently looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our enterprise sales team as a
Sales Executive (m/f/d) - Region: Germany North/ East (ZIP 0,1,2,3) - Remote
Onapsis has experienced explosive growth over the past 18 months and are looking to expand our team immediately. We are known for having an upbeat and dynamic environment with a culture focused on career growth, success and winning! Our business model allows our Sales Executives (m/f/d) to manage the full life cycle of our customer engagement.
The ideal candidate (m/f/d) must have experience working with large and complex enterprise customers, as well as have sales acumen and a technical background in Cybersecurity, SAP ERP, or Oracle EBS. Candidates (m/f/d) should have experience leveraging marketing leads, technical resources, and channel partners as required.
- 5+ years of experience in a quota carrying sales role in the Fortune 2000
- 3+ years of experience selling into cybersecurity or information security market
- Proven experience and resilient network to decision makers in IT, Security and/or SAP in the described region.
- Software and/or SaaS sales a must
- Cybersecurity or SAP / Oracle preferred
- Weekly forecast reporting
- Ability to travel extensively through assigned territory
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions
- Strategically use resources available to resolve technical challenges
- Establishing, strengthening and maintaining C-level relationships with clients
- Must have a highly effective written/verbal presentation and closing skills
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Fluency in German and English is a MUST
- You can expect a job with responsible tasks and creative opportunities, an attractive salary and extensive benefits (including JobRad, Flexible Friday and much more).
- You have flexible working hours with us. In addition, you can work remotely from other EU countries by arrangement.
- We support our employees with 5 fully paid sick days per child and subsidize childcare up to primary school age
- In addition to an individual onboarding and buddy program, we offer comprehensive training opportunities and english language classes
- In addition to a summer and a Christmas party, we organize regular company events to strengthen team cohesion
- In addition to the 30 vacation days with a 5-day work week, you will receive 2 additional vacation days on Christmas eve (12/24) and new year's eve (12/31)
- Furthermore, you can expect an innovative and attractive workplace with flat hierarchies and respectful and solution-oriented communication.
- You will work in a modern, centrally located office in the Heidelberg Innovation Park, not far from Heidelberg's main train station
Location: North/East Germany
Something looks off?