Business Development Representative (m/f/d) - UK
The world’s most critical--and at risk--business applications have been neglected for far too long. Onapsis eliminates this blind spot by providing cybersecurity solutions dedicated to business-critical applications. Whether running on premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment, Onapsis helps nearly 30% of the Forbes Global 100 understand the threats and risks across their SAP and Oracle landscapes.
As a Business Development Representative at Onapsis, you will specialize in lead generation with enterprise companies in partnership with our Strategic Account Managers. This role will be reporting to the Manager of Business Development and play an integral role in building our business! Onapsis is looking for you if you’re quick to learn, hungry to sell, driven to win...and want to make a difference!
- Build a pipeline of leads for the sales team by qualifying inbound inquiries and researching accounts, identifying key players, generating interest and developing accounts to set up quality meetings that drive revenue
- Maintain daily Key Performance Indicators and achieve individual and team metrics through prospecting efforts
- Work closely with aligned Strategic Account Managers to create account penetration strategies
- Understand and communicate the Onapsis’ value proposition to prospective customers
- Participate in quarterly sales business reviews
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop creative strategies for engaging and nurturing prospects using content, email, phone, social media and any other strategies that work
- Work with various sales tools to research and properly identify prospective customers, manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Salesforce
Required Skills and Experience:
- Candidate must be located within the United Kingdom and have appropriate work permits and/or visas
- 1+ years of experience in positioning enterprise software solutions, preferably SaaS and/or cybersecurity/information security, using a combination of inbound and outbound techniques
- Passion for sales and technology – a desire to “grow” your sales career with a top-notch startup
- Ability to listen and receive training/feedback with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated and displays a strong desire to learn concepts about your role and industry in an agile way
- Team player and ability to “connect” with all individuals within a business up to and including the “C-Suite”
- Outgoing, highly energetic, enthusiastic, a fearless risk-taker who thrives in dynamic work climates
- Clear, concise and an effective communicator
- Ability to handle rejection and persist in the face of obstacles
- Knowledge of Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesloft, and other sales tools to manage leads and track customer interactions is highly desirable
What you’ll get:
- A role in shaping the future of protecting the most critical applications that run the world's business and a career that grows as the company grows.
- A unique culture of high achievement and teamwork.
- Supportive and humble colleagues are the space's top problem solvers and innovators.
- Financial security through competitive compensation and incentives.
- Flexible working schedule, including year-round FlexFridays and unlimited paid time off
Onapsis protects the business applications that run the global economy. The Onapsis Platform delivers vulnerability management, change assurance, and continuous compliance for business applications from leading vendors such as SAP, Oracle, and others. The Onapsis Platform is powered by the Onapsis Research Labs, the team responsible for the discovery and mitigation of more than 1,000 zero-day vulnerabilities in business applications.
Onapsis is headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in Heidelberg, Germany and Buenos Aires, Argentina, and proudly serves hundreds of the world’s leading brands, including close to 30% of the Forbes Global 100, six of the top 10 automotive companies, five of the top 10 chemical companies, four of the top 10 technology companies, and three of the top 10 oil and gas companies.
For more information, connect with Onapsis on LinkedIn or visit https://www.onapsis.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Onapsis is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.