Security Researcher Engineer III
About the job
The world’s most critical--and at-risk--business applications have been neglected for far too long. Onapsis eliminates this blind spot by providing cybersecurity solutions dedicated to business-critical applications. Whether running on-premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment, Onapsis helps nearly 30% of the Forbes Global 100 understand the threats and risks across their SAP and Oracle landscapes.
We seek self-motivated and enthusiastic Research Engineers passionate about delving deep into the intricacies of coding and its analysis inside the SAP world. Professionals who want to impact cybersecurity by contributing to secure ERP software development lifecycle from development to production and strengthen DevSecOps for ERP.
What you will be doing, your legacy:
The Research Engineer focussed on code analysis will assume a critical role in managing the Onapsis platform content by enhancing the set of capabilities detections. This position is tailored for cybersecurity professionals with extensive expertise in SAP code, and will gain a comprehensive understanding of potential code and transport vulnerabilities, including code developed by external partners, using multiple methodologies in one engine (DAST, SAST, IAST).
You will be engaged in building security into Custom SAP Application Development, collaborating with a dynamic team of cybersecurity experts and developers, you'll cultivate robust proficiency in the realms of security and SAP.
Your knack for code analysis will be put to the test as you identify potential enhancements and drive optimization initiatives. Together with a team of skilled professionals, you'll brainstorm, design, and roll out new features, ensuring that our platforms remain ahead of the curve.
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience.
- 2+ years of programming experience with ABAP and other SAP modules.
- Familiarity with the concepts of ABAP code security and SAP related solutions.
- Experience with SAP development tools (ADT).
- Strong willingness to learn about code security analysis, vulnerabilities and remediations.
Desired skills or interests in:
- Command over Java, with an ability to read and craft code.
- Knowledge of central SAP ABAP technologies (e.g., CDS, SAP UI5).
- Experience with S4/HANA & BTP platforms, using techniques to develop this transformation.
- Experience in customer support, basic troubleshooting.
What we offer:
- A role in shaping the future of protecting the most critical applications that run the world's business and a career that grows as the company grows.
- A unique culture of high achievement and teamwork.
- Supportive and humble colleagues are the space's top problem solvers and innovators.
- Financial security through competitive compensation and incentives.
Employment: Onapsis hires full-time employees in Romania. We do not engage with SRLs or B2B contractors.
Onapsis established a new development center in Bucharest. This is a hybrid role, so candidates must be commutable to Bucharest.
Onapsis protects the business applications that run the global economy. The Onapsis Platform delivers vulnerability management, change assurance, and continuous compliance for business applications from leading vendors such as SAP, Oracle, and others. The Onapsis Platform is powered by the Onapsis Research Labs, the team responsible for the discovery and mitigation of more than 1,000 zero-day vulnerabilities in business applications.
Onapsis is headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in Heidelberg, Germany and Buenos Aires, Argentina, and proudly serves hundreds of the world’s leading brands, including close to 30% of the Forbes Global 100, six of the top 10 automotive companies, five of the top 10 chemical companies, four of the top 10 technology companies, and three of the top 10 oil and gas companies.
For more information, connect with Onapsis on LinkedIn or visit https://www.onapsis.com.