The world’s most critical--and at-risk--business applications have been neglected for far too long. Onapsis eliminates this blind spot by providing cybersecurity solutions dedicated to business-critical applications. Whether running on-premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid environment, Onapsis helps nearly 30% of the Forbes Global 100 understand the threats and risks across their SAP and Oracle landscapes.
What you will be doing, your legacy:
You will manage all day-to-day HR operations for our US employees including benefits, employee relations, onboarding and offboarding while also supporting the global HR team on organizational-wide initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team for our remote-first organization.
- Manage all aspects of employee benefit programs from maintaining successful partnerships with third-party vendors, serving as the point of contact for employee questions, and coordinating all necessary annual plan audits.
- Establish and execute all HR operations related to the employee lifecycle, owning all aspects from onboarding to offboarding.
- Provide expertise and guidance to local and global managers on employee relations, ensuring compliance with local employment laws and regulations.
- Lead complex employer relations cases, investigations, and workplace conflicts, providing guidance to mitigate risk ensuring fair and consistent outcomes.
- Support global annual HR programs performance reviews, compensation planning, and engagement surveys.
- 3-5 years of experience in an HR role within a global technology organization
- Previous experience in a benefits or HR operations specialist role
- Experience working within a matrixed HR organization, balancing local and global operations.
- Strong partnership experience with an emphasis on positive employee relations, change management, talent management, and the ability to interact effectively with all levels and all positions within the organization.
- A solutions-oriented mindset and an adaptive style, with a bias to action and comfort with fast pace and rapid change.
What we offer:
- A role in shaping the future of protecting the most critical applications that run the world's business and a career that grows as the company grows.
- A unique remote-first culture of high achievement and teamwork.
- Supportive and humble colleagues are some of the space's top problem solvers and innovators.
- Financial security through competitive compensation and incentives.
- A comprehensive benefits plan, including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and a 401K.
- Unlimited paid time off
Onapsis protects the business applications that run the global economy. The Onapsis Platform delivers vulnerability management, change assurance, and continuous compliance for business applications from leading vendors such as SAP, Oracle, and others. The Onapsis Platform is powered by the Onapsis Research Labs, the team responsible for the discovery and mitigation of more than 1,000 zero-day vulnerabilities in business applications.
Onapsis is headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in Heidelberg, Germany and Buenos Aires, Argentina, and proudly serves hundreds of the world’s leading brands, including close to 30% of the Forbes Global 100, six of the top 10 automotive companies, five of the top 10 chemical companies, four of the top 10 technology companies, and three of the top 10 oil and gas companies.