The world’s most critical--and at-risk--business applications have been neglected for far too long. Onapsis eliminates this blind spot by providing cybersecurity solutions dedicated to business-critical applications. Onapsis helps nearly 30% of the Forbes Global 100 understand the threats and risks across their SAP and Oracle landscapes, whether running on-premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment.
Summary of Position:
The Renewal Specialist a critical client-facing role within the Customer Experience organization. In this role, you will be singularly focused on securing the renewals for a portfolio of customers by seamlessly executing our renewals process on time every time.
You are a critical component of Onapsis’ growth. Working independently at times and also collectively with your Onapsis colleagues, you will be part of the onboarding stage of each new customer and expansion instance, and you will own ensuring each customer renews year after year, a critical stage in each customer’s journey, to ensure they continue to receive the value of our industry-leading products.
- Own/drive the renewal process for an assigned portfolio of customers and any included partners and/or resellers/distributors – from forecast to deal closure
- Execute agreed renewal plan with milestones and dates for each customer and coordinate with any related Sales or Customer Success activities
- Identify requirements, uncover roadblocks and find solutions
- Deliver to a high on-time closure rate
- Ensure that the renewal opportunity information in our systems is timely updated to reflect the latest status and to support accurate forecasting and process management
- Renewals Health: Achieve highly successful customer renewal health scores and quickly address/mitigate any health issues related to the renewal process
- Act as liaison between customer and internal business groups to ensure a smooth renewal transaction for the customer.
Specifically, partner cross-functionally with:
- Sales: coordinate renewal activities with the customer’s sales representative when the renewal is in conjunction with selling additional licenses
- Customer Success: partner with the Customer Success Manager to be introduced to the customer at the correct point in our overall customer success model to support license issuance and to complete the handover of inputs to the renewal process driven by you
- Contracts: understand and effectively execute renewals paperwork, working with the Deal Desk and Legal on non-standard situations
- Partners: create renewal quotes specific to renewals executed through partners and resellers/distributors
- Maintain consistent high-level knowledge of the product, version updates, and pricing as necessary to execute this role successfully
- Successfully negotiate all issues related to renewals
- Create and maintain accurate license issuance for each customer tied to their contracting; participate in the internal deal review that drives new customer assignment and the onboarding step of issuing the new licenses
- Guide customers through the licensing process, specifically: create licenses for both new and existing customers
- 2 plus years in an equivalent role in a cybersecurity software business
- Demonstrated negotiation skills that allow for value-based contract negotiations with customer contacts
- Strong process management and ability to manage a volume of transactions and tasks within a software organization
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience
- Experience learning the basics of the products sold, their key functional elements of each and core Onapsis business processes in order to be able to discuss issues with the customer and act as an effective advocate in driving a resolution process
- Experience working across functional teams both with a customer as well as internally to build consensus and to drive progress and outcomes
- ERP experience (SAP, Oracle or other business systems) is a plus
- CRM experience (e.g. Salesforce) is a plus
- Experience in an early to a mid-stage security software company is a plus
What You’ll get:
- Flexible work options: Flexible Friday’s and Onaflex PTO
- Competitive Total Reward Packages, including compensation, benefits
- The space to learn and grow as part of Onapsis’ rapidly growing tribe
- Career path and mentoring opportunities
Onapsis is a proven market leader that protects your business's most critical applications. Only Onapsis delivers the actionable intelligence, automated governance, continuous monitoring, and secure change capabilities required by cross-functional teams to optimize workflows and automate manual tasks so they can embrace and accelerate SAP and Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) modernization, cloud, IoT, and mobility initiatives while keeping the most vital systems and data protected and compliant.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, with regional offices in Heidelberg, Germany, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and Bucharest, Romania, Onapsis proudly serves more than 300 leading brands and organizations, including many of the Global 2000.